danfzx9r wrote:
> Any thoughts or comments would be appreciated:confused:
Do it. You'll find running LMS externally much more stable than relying
on the Touch's built-in server.

A Sheevaplug is fine. If you go for a NAS, I would _strongly_ recommend
one that is very open, that is, one that allows you to login as
root/admin, install LMS, etc without being dependent on Logitech or the
NAS manufacturer for updates to LMS or for not dropping LMS support in
subsequent firmware updates. Unless you have a specific need for a NAS,
in general I think that an inexpensive small form factor headless pc is
much more flexible and cost effective than most consumer-grade NASs. And
it's easy enough to turn that headless pc into a NAS.