pierreh wrote:
> It should work also by putting it on a local http server together with
> an xml description file, and giving the right URL in field "Additional
> repositories" of the "Plugins" tab. But for me it has not worked any
> longer after I upgraded the server to 7.8 (?).
I wasn't aware you could load EDO via the Plugins tab.  I was under the
impression you always had to load it using the Applications menu on the
Touch.

LMS 7.9 on VortexBox Midi running Xubuntu 14.04, FLACs 16->24 bit,
44.1->192kbps. Wired Touch + EDO, coax to Musical Fidelity M1 CLiC.
Wireless Xubuntu 14.04 laptop controls LMS via Chromium.   Meridian
Explorer USB DAC to listen via Squeezelite on Vortexbox & other PCs as
required.  Spare Touch in loft.