having come from a Duet to the Touch I can safely say that even without
using hi-res files the Touch is an excellent upgrade. having the option
of outputting 24/192 through coax and USB are real upsides of having EDO
on it. have a pretty sweet system and still use the Touch as my digital
transport (with an alternate PSU, which made quite a difference, too).
good luck in getting a used Touch, since many don't want to part with it
due to having computer interface without a noisy, full-blow computer
around. might even play around with roon instead of lms to see if there
are any advantages to be had, although price is very, VERY steep.

SB Touch (w/ EDO & Welborne PSU)>Resolution Audio Cantata Music
Center>Gryphon Diablo>Evolution Acoustics MicroOne