octafish wrote:
> SB server version is: *7.7.6-112 *and is the latest and only available
> from Synology.
>
> My security suite is Kaspersky Total Security 2017 but this has been
> running alongside the SB server for a long time. I haven't changed
> anything.  In any event the Windows environment doesn't come into this
> because the NAS based server (Linux based) connects directly to the SBT
> without any interaction with a Windows machine.
>
> Oddly this behaviour is replicated on the mentioned Windows browsers
> with the exception of Firefox with a separate installation of the SB
> server on my Windows 10 laptop.  Wouldn't this tend to suggest that
> something in the SB server has changed?
>
> The Windows laptop based server is only accessible using
> http://127.0.0.1:9000/ in Firefox, which accesses the server on the
> laptop.  This doesn't work with other browsers for some reason and not
> at all with the NAS based SB server.
>
> Can't see anything relevant in the logs.
sst has reported the same issue with Kaspersky and Synology here:
http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?p=862916

So see if you can change some settings in Kaspersky or white list the
url.

You also want to take a look at that thread of you want a more up to
date version of LMS.

-Synology nas DS115 - ('LmsUpdate'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?103636-Test-Repo-for-LMS-7-9-0-on-Synology-DSM-5-*&p=817970&viewfull=1#post817970))
-Raspberry PIB+ (PicorePlayer), Sabre DAC ES9023 - Exposure 3010S2 - PMC
GB1i
-2x Radio
-Laptop - openSUSE Leap - Squeezelite