Well I was using Audio CD format and everything was correct at home...
But my wife ask my what about higher frequencies and bla bla bla.

I am in my way trying to do something with "Single Computer Board",
Raspberry and Orange Pi etc... With I2S, but found this thread about the
Touch (I am an old user of the LMS, Duet, Touch, PicorePlayer and even
my own distro).

But at home there is also an nice DAC, supporting 192k
http://www.audiosynthesis.co.uk/dax_discrete2.htm if I read correctly.
Of course this old DAC does not offer an USB input. So I tried with the
Touch using the Coax output, but I cannot have any detection of signal
at this frequency. It is ok at 24/96.

Does the Touch is offering the digital output @192 or do I need an USB
DAC to get this frequency?

Any Discrete owner have already experimented ?

I use nightly version of LMS (7.9.x) running on an ARM SBC.