Hi Anthony

I’ve had another play.

This time I shut down my NAS (running LMS) to simplify the situation.
Only one server, so no possibility of a mix up jumping from one to
another.
I installed LMS 7.7.5 on my laptop, and used the web interface to set
the area I wanted to be scanned, leaving it to scan.

I navigated to Spotify and revoked LMS access.
I then navigated to mysb.com and deleted the players, deleted the login
to Spotify, and finally removed the app from my app list.

I then opened up the web interface LMS web interface, went into
settings/mysb.com and entered my mysb.com login credentials.
After that I went back to the LMS home screen, and clicked on My
Apps/App Gallery, which opened to my mysb.com account.
I then proceeded to add Spotify to my apps, and then went into my list
of apps and opened the Spotify app, entered my login credentials for
access, and clicked to enter details, whereupon I had another screen
(from Spotify) appearing and asking for confirmation that I wanted to
permit access, which I agreed to.

I then went to the nearest (wired) player, and held the reset button
until the device restored itself to factory settings, and continued on
to setting up login for mysb.com , and the Spotify app installed itself
onto the player.
I used the player’s touch screen to access Spotify, and gained access to
my saved artists.
I backed out of Spotify, and navigated to My Music/switch server and
pointed the player at my newly installed LMS server.

I then rebooted the laptop, which stopped and restarted LMS in the
process.
Opening up the LMS web interface I could see that the Spotify app had
reappeared under My Apps on the home screen, and I could open the app
and get the appropriate responses on the screen.
I currently have Ben Harper's "Welcome To The Cruel World" playing from
Spotify servers.

Chris :)