Looking at the manual, it's not clear to me that the Oppo can be used in
the way you want.  There are no S/PDIF inputs and the USB inputs on the
front and rear panels are not the typical USB "B" type used for this
purpose.  Plus, there is no description in the manual of how the device
can be used as a USB DAC for an external streamer.  You might want to
ask your question to Oppo customer service and post their response back
here for others to know.

'Owner's Manual'
(http://download.oppodigital.com/UDP203/UDP-203_USER_MANUAL_ENGLISH_V1.0.pdf)

There are other options:

1. Assemble a Squeezelite player from a Raspberry Pi and use it to play
from LMS into the Oppo HDMI input.  This can cost as low as $50 and will
support your 24-bit files; and, you can redeploy your Touch to another
room.

2. Buy a S/PDIF or USB > HDMI converter and link through it from the
Touch to the Oppo.  I'm not that familiar with these devices, but no
reason it should not work.