When I play some 96 kHz 24 bit songs on my Touch, for the first few
seconds it sounds like a vinyl turntable skipping and the screen says
"Rebuffering" and a % percentage complete. The Touch has wireless
Wireless Signal = 100%.

After a few seconds the track plays fine.

Troubleshooting to date: -

1) Touch with wired connection - no "skipping"

2) Receiver with wireless connection - no "skipping"

I have also done a factory settings reset of my router as well as the
Touch and done a clean install of 7.9.0. None of these helped.

LMS is running on an iMac (10.11.6) with 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo and 4
GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM. Its old but I would guess more than enough to run
LMS.

Is there anyway to view a log file to get a better idea about what is
happening? Are there any settings to change the size of the Touch
buffer?

I also noticed that if I try to move through the track using the
Progress Bar, the Touch mutes and seems to lock-up, until another track
is selected manually.

Thanks!
Nicholas