mherger wrote:
> > Also, I am not sure if tiny LMS is still being maintained, but I think
>
> I'm sorry, it's no longer being maintained.
>
> > found a tiny insignificant bug - I added "switch to mysqeezebox.com"
>
> Why would you switch to mysb?
>
> --
>
> Michael
I think right now because he has all of his internet radio station
favorites in his mysb.com account. That's one of the reasons that I am
interested in porting the contents of my favorites.opml to tinyLMS. Most
of his favorites I suggested, or we found together, and I have all of
them in my picore LMS as well. , so if I could get either my
favorites.opml or his mysb.com favorites into tiny LMS, we would no
longer need mysb.com

I am not sure (haven't tried) if we can select/play a favorite in
mysb.com, switch to LMS, and add it as a favorite in LMS. I could try
that and port them individually if that works.

Jim