kidstypike wrote:
> Using TinyLMS, why not > Radio > Search > enter radio station name > "+"
> button on remote (or long press station name on Touch) > Save to
> Favourites.
>
> May take some time, but is infallible.

Thanks, the brute force way, but I am unsure what "Radio" pulls from and
if any and all of the stations he under mysb.com would be there. Some I
added to mysb.com via a url (e.g. the 320kbps Radio paradise - Normal,
Mellow, Rock, Eclectic).

I tried the switch to mysb.com, play favorite, go back to LMS, and the
service switch wipes "now playing" (i.e - switch back to lms, now
playing is the previous now playing LMS).

So, I guess it comes down to this:

1) Is there a way to enter a url radio stream in tinyLMS?
2) Is there a way to manipulate favorites.opml from LMS to TinyLMS? (AB,
I did not try SSH, I can, but have never done it, and would need to load
sw to try it)
3) Just stay with mysb.com for some of his favorites (i.e. the ones that
"radio" or "tune in" or... cannot locate)

Unless there is a break through I will try to add as many mysb favorites
to touch favorites as I can, and he will have to go to mysb.com for
those I cannot find through radio or other.

Please understand I am not trying to push TinyLMS into what it is not. I
know it's limited. I am using regular LMS. I am not asking the community
for more than it is, rather "what is it, what can it do?".  It's for my
(non technical and short attention span) friend, Touch with a USB stick
is such a perfect solution, essentially, the USB stick has the music
library. The touch with a USB drive is a "self contained" player of
internet radio and music files. He doesn't have to grasp "server and
player". We were there and he struggled with it.

Thanks to everyone for your thoughts...
Jim