Redrum wrote:
> thanks, read the thread, and agree. I'll have him remove the usb stick
> to add music, which will be very infrequently.
>
> The other thing with TinySC (sorry) is favorites. I know with normal LMS
> there is a favorites.opml file that I can backup/copy over, even edit,
> but I don't see anything in the squeezebox folder on the TinySC USB/SD.
> I was hoping maybe to copy over my favorites.opml (which are an
> organized structure of radio stations) for his use. It also got me
> thinking of how, with TinySC, you can organize favorites, add folders,
> etc. With full LMS I would go into the LMS control/configuration page on
> the server's ip address. Is there something similar for tinysc or, is it
> limited in terms of favorites? Similar to mysb.com (can add to as list
> and that's all)?
>
> Jim

I would like to try to bring this thread back on subject. Can anyone
comment on my question above regarding tinyLMS favorites? I have played
around quite a bit and only see the ability to add them through the UI,
and in a list only. If that's the way it is, that's ok, just curious.

Also, I am not sure if tiny LMS is still being maintained, but I think I
found a tiny insignificant bug - I added "switch to mysqeezebox.com" to
the home menu (convenience for my friend), and moved it's position on
the home menu. As with the current version of my LMS (PiCore) if you
select it, the menu item disappears (as expected). However, with
tinyLMS, if you go back to LMS (say by choosing "my music"), when you
return to the home menu, when the "switch to" menu item comes back, it
is positioned under my music in the list. It moves I tested it on my LMS
and this "movement" of the menu item does not happen, it reappears in
whatever position it is moved to.

Like I said, insignificant, but I thought I would mention it in case
someone is still maintaining it.

Jim