No decent feedback from the OP?

With that said, I do know that when I first got into SlimDevices almost
20 years ago, the screensaver function was indeed configured from the
application.  Perhaps by default when I replaced all my older devices
with the 3 Touches I now have many years ago I assumed that was still
the case.  However, because on one of my Touch devices the unit never
goes to sleep or screensaver or whatever you want to call it I started
looking in the application for those settings that used to be configured
there before.  As I mentioned, I don't see them.  As mentioned here in
this thread and the previous one, everyone chimed in that the settings
are on the Touch itself.  I found the Screensaver settings and selected
to have the clock display with the faded background as it used to be.
However, as I've also stated, it didn't work.  It would do this for a
short while but then revert back to never showing the clock but kept the
screen at the last tune that was playing.

With all of that said....

On another thread that I posted here a couple days ago where I mentioned
that I could no longer save a new Playlist and discovered the reason why
was because the SAVE dialogue does not show up in Microsoft Edge but
does in Chrome I changed my default browser to Chrome which fixed that
issue.  In doing so, the one Touch in question also started immediately
to display the desired state of the clock face with the faded background
when it's stopped playing.