gellie wrote:
> Thanks. I dont know if its possible to run 2  WLAN's

Your router may not support it. If you have dedicated WAPs they should
(i.e. you don't use a consumer 'all-in-one' router).

gellie wrote:
> I would have to get someone to run a cable from my router(basement) to
> SBT (1st floor)

I'm talking about temporarily - if its too far take your SBT and DAC and
such to the router and temporarily set them up there and test if you
still have the same issue over Ethernet (cabled) connection - make sure
you turn Wi-Fi off on the SBT when you do. Youc an then either (a)
eliminate Wi-FI as an issue (if its still happens regardless) or (b)
confirm the WI-Fi is the issue (the issue disappears).

gellie wrote:
> Do you think I might get better results if I was able to connect the SBT
> to the Orbi satellite via ethernet? Or since the satellite is wireless
> it won't matter much?

I doubt it makes any difference - if you have 25 devices in your home
all connected to the same single WLAN then IMHO you will have ongoing
bandwidth issues regardless... That's an insane number of devices for a
single consumer WLAN with no cabled infrastructure behind it...

*Hi-Fi 1*: QNAP HS-453DX NAS+QLMS/Allo USBridge Signature+Shanti
LPS/Cirrus ESS Sabre 32-bit Reference DAC (Oppo 105D)/Yamaha Aventage
CX-A5000/Focal SM9s.
*Hi-Fi 2*: Sqbox Touch+Shanti LPS/Focal XS Books.
*Hi-Fi 3*: PC+Squeezelite-X+Material Skin/Focal XS Books.
*Hi-Fi Misc*: iPeng (iPad/iPhones)/Plantronics BB Pro 2 LE Headphones.
*Accessories*: Tchernov -Classic- & Van den Hul ICs; Thor PS10 Power
Station; Blue Jeans & Ruleconnect Cables (Power, HDMI, USB & Coaxial);
Aurios & Vibrapods.