toby10 wrote:
> Try a different station?  Possibly a station streaming issue?

to the op, new user, Toby brings up a good point, a good reason why to
have LMS, mysb.com, and a music library (even if it's one cd's worth),
even if you don't need/want them all - debug/diagnostics.

I have two systems, LMS on PcP, multiple players, but I setup a touch
for a "non technical" friend with tinyLMS and a USB stick with music
(mentioned earlier in this thread).

When ever anything goes goofy with my system (or my friend's which I
support via the phone :)), even if it's just re-buffering, loss of
stream connection, etc. I switch internet stations, switch services,
switch to my library, switch to mysb.com, just to try to localize the
issue.

Jim