toby10 wrote:
> Try a different station?  Possibly a station streaming issue?

Hi Toby, no, it did this irrespective of which IR station it was tuned
to. I was pretty disgusted at a brand new unit having this issue so did
not even bother playing with it this weekend. I will be taking it to
work tomorrow however, and try it on a completely different ADSL wi-fi
router and will report back on what happens.

Someone else locally is also selling a SB Classic which I was thinking
about, but my experience with the older units is not too positive to say
the least. Would the Classic be a reliable means of listening to IR
radio without any computer being in the path?

-Eric