tdehan wrote:
> I noticed yesterday that one of my 3 Touch devices was sitting at a
> screen that said only My Music and Settings.  When I select My Music it
> does not allow me to connect to anything.  When I select Settings it
> says the network is disconnected.  All my other wireless devices are
> connected to the network.  I did a factory reset by pressing and holding
> the button in the back.  It comes back up saying Factory Reset has
> completed and wants me to select a language.  I touch English and press
> the arrow to continue and it does nothing.  It just sits at Select
> Language.
>
> Any suggestions or help is much appreciated.

UPDATE:[/B]
WHEN I CONNECT AN ETHERNET CABLE TO THE TOUCH DEVICE AND I CAN FINISH
SETTING IT ALL UP.  HOWEVER, I CANNOT SETUP THE WIRELESS CONNECTION ANY
LONGER.  THERE IS ONLY AN OPTION FOR AN ETHERNET CONNECTION.  I'VE DONE
A FACTORY RESET AGAIN MULTIPLE TIMES AND WHEN I GO TO WIRELESS SETUP IT
SAYS: [B]WE CAN'T DETECT A 'WIRED CONNECTION'. PLEASE CHECK YOUR
ETHERNET CABLE, AND MAKE SURE YOUR NETWORK IS RUNNING AND AVAILABLE.
However, I don't want to connect using an Ethernet cable.  I want it to
connect wirelessly as prior.  How do I get into the wireless network
setup on this unit?  There is no longer an option to do so.