philippe_44 wrote:
> ItÂ’s there if you use a version of LMS < 8.2

I am using 8.2.0 - 1627922070

Reliable appears in the list of 3rd party plugins. If I try to add it,
after restart, it appears in the list of active plugins (unchecked) with
the message "plugin is incompatible with this version of LMS, please
update". So, it cannot be added.

Upon checking, I still have the reliable repository listed in my 3rd
party repositories, maybe this is why?

I do remember reading that it is now part of LMS (as of 8.2 I think?).
But I thought it's kind of goofy that it's still listed 3rd party, and
can't be added. That is why I mentioned what I did...

BTW, thanks for you work on this, podcast listening game changer! :D

Jim