Thanks Rob,
I'll take a bit deeper dive and send a new set of patches with the
following...

* Add hooks for TLS support and a simple abstraction to do so
* Add content disposition support, making -O optional
* Fix HTTP response header processing
* General cleanup of the wget toy
* I'll also take a look at whether it's feasible to hook up BearSSL to the
existing crypto abstraction

- Eric