I need to sort out a few more defects but will try both BoringSSL and the
FIPS Version of OpenSSL 3.0. In theory both should "just work" with this
integration. Albeit with the caveat that FIPS 140-2 verification ended last
mouth and I don't believe either BoringSSL or OpenSSL 3 are FIPS 140-3
validated yet.

- Eric