On Thu, Sep 01, 2016 at 04:45:01PM +0300, Jarkko Sakkinen wrote:

> PS. It's better to keep the attribute names the same since the code is
> already depending those names even if I don't like the naming :)

Yes, we cannot change the dt attribute names that IBM used in the
original PPC patches, and Nayna, you should clarify that situation
when talking to the Rob Herring, etc as the DT maintainers.

It is not often they deal with patches from a company like IBM that
has been using DT before the linux process started.

Jason