On Sep 2, 11:31 pm, Roger Oberholtzer <roger.oberholt...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> BTW, before the announcer plugin, I used the trac smtp_always_cc
> parameter, and this worked great. The announcer plugin is seen as an
> improvement in that I do not need to add users to any list, and the
> users get a bit more control.

I haven't tried to implement this, but it appears you can configure
`joinable_groups` [1] via the announcer plug-in.  You could then use
the `default_cc` parameter in the [ticket] section to cause that group
to be notified of all changes [2].  Let me know if this works for you,
as I may try to configure this behavior as well.

[1] http://trac-hacks.org/wiki/AnnouncerPlugin#Groups
[2] http://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/TracIni#ticket-section