On Tue, Sep 15, 2009 at 03:01:21PM -0500, Olemis Lang wrote:

> On Fri, Sep 11, 2009 at 1:09 PM, Jeff Hammel <jham...@openplans.org> wrote:
> >
> > On Fri, Sep 11, 2009 at 12:59:21PM -0500, Olemis Lang wrote:

> [...]
> >> >

> Well I did all this. Further things needed in Windows :
>
> - Enclose paths between quotes

Feel free to ticket with a patch.  Again, I don't have access to windows so I
can't develop or test on it, but as long as your patch doesn't break on UNIX,
I'll take youre work that you've done your homework.

> - Does the plugin work if installed inside plugins dir packaged as EGG file?

I highly doubt it.  I never do this and wish that Trac didn't allow this,
actually.  Again, if you can make this work, without breaking the "normal" use
case, I'd be happy to include.