On 2013-07-08 22:36, Ivanelson Nunes wrote:
> Duplicate Tickets in Email2Trac!
>
> In my messages the default subject field is:
>
> "ServiceDesk Call [#0000729]"
>
> where "0000729" is the number of control or Ticket generated in the tool
> [1] GLPI.

Not sure, whether this would help you:

To update an existing Trac ticket via email2trac you need to
have the Trac ticket number in the subject. It must be preceeded
by a hash mark (#) and followed by a colon (:). If I understand
correctly, the number above is not the Trac ticket, but an id of
the GLPI tool. For ticket 1234 you would need something like

"ServiceDesk Call [#0000729] #1234:"