Hi,

I have installed the Mercurial plugin to my Trac. However, I get "*Warning:*
Can't
synchronize with repository "(default)" (Unsupported version control system
"hg": No module named mercurial). Look in the Trac log for more information."
when I point my browser at Trac. I found it strange, because the plugin is
listed as a plugin in the administration panel.

Everything else but the repository works. I have tried resync, but it gives
(more or less) the same error as above.

I've been searching around but I have not found any solution. Any help is
highly appreciated!

*Info*

PackageVersionTrac1.0Genshi0.7 (without speedups)pysqlite2.6.0Python2.7.5
(default, May 30 2013, 21:53:45) [GCC 4.2.1]setuptools1.1.6SQLite3.7.17
jQuery1.7.2
Installed
PluginsNameVersionLocationTracMercurial<http://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/TracMercurial>
1.0.0.3dev/volume1/trac/plugins/TracMercurial-1.0.0.3dev-py2.7.egg
I have also edited the trac.ini to add

[components]
tracext.hg.* enabled

[trac]