On 10/7/13, Oscar Edvardsson <oscar.edvards...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have installed the Mercurial plugin to my Trac. However, I get "*Warning:*
> Can't
> synchronize with repository "(default)" (Unsupported version control system
>
> "hg": No module named mercurial). Look in the Trac log for more
> information."
> when I point my browser at Trac. I found it strange, because the plugin is
> listed as a plugin in the administration panel.

[...]

The plugin is installed and working . Nevertheless it requires
mercurial sources as a dependency to be installed **in the same Python
installation as Trac** . The steps to fix this will vary considering
the characteristics of your deployment (OS, virtual env , ...)

--
Regards,

Olemis - @olemislc

Apacheā„¢ Bloodhound contributor