Hi,

This is trac-1.0.9. Now that we are populating our wiki I try to get some 
organization and levelling into the structure.

Afaik there are 2 ways for levelling, that is using CamelCase only like
*TestFoo*
*TestBar*

And the Subwikis like Mediawiki:
*Test/Foo*
*Test/Bar*

What is the difference?
As far as I see the Subwikis would create a generic *Test* wiki that has 
all Subwikis as index. Overwriting a *Test* wiki would drop that generic 
page. The CamelCase ordering doesn't create that generic *Test* level.

Then what I wonder is that the installed wikis like *TracAccessibility*, 
*TracAdmin* etc. make a generic tree view in the *TitleIndex* page. But if 
I name my wikis like *TestFoo* and *TestBar* I don't get that tree 
structure in the index.
More curious the specific subwiki approach with *Test/Foo **Test/Bar *does'nt 
show a tree structure either but only the path names in a plain list. 
What's wrong?

Best regards.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Trac 
Users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/trac-users.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to