Hi

On 01.02.2016 12:05, Mo wrote:
Then what I wonder is that the installed wikis like *TracAccessibility*, *TracAdmin* etc. make a generic tree view in the *TitleIndex* page. But if I name my wikis like *TestFoo* and *TestBar* I don't get that tree structure in the index. More curious the specific subwiki approach with *Test/Foo **Test/Bar *does'nt show a tree structure either but only the path names in a plain list. What's wrong?
The TitleIndex page usually contains the macro [[TitleIndex(format=group,min=4)]] so it only starts a group when at least four pages share the same structure.

http://trac.edgewall.org/browser/trunk/trac/wiki/default-pages/TitleIndex?format=txt

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Trac 
Users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/trac-users.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to