On Saturday, February 13, 2016 at 9:08:49 AM UTC-8, Vijay Varadan wrote:
>
> I did a fresh install of trac in the following environment:
>
> Ubuntu 14.04.3
> python 2.7.,6
> PostgreSQL 9.3.11
> psycopg2 2.6.1
> Genshi 0.7-3
> Babel 1.3
> setuptools 3.3
>
> Everything works fine when I use tracd as follows (user and group are set 
> to be the same as Apache):
>
> tracd --port 8000 -r --group=www-data --user=www-data 
> /var/wiki/funambulus_trac
>
>
> I proceeded to using the trac wiki with Apache 2.4.7  WSGI configured as 
> follows:
>
>          Alias /funambulus/chrome/common /var/wiki/funambulus_trac/www/
> htdocs/common
>          Alias /funambulus/chrome/site /var/wiki/funambulus_trac/www/
> htdocs/site
>          <Directory "/var/wiki/funambulus_trac/www/htdocs">
>                  # For Apache 2.4
>                  <IfModule mod_authz_core.c>
>                          Require all granted
>                  </IfModule>
>          </Directory>
>
>
>          WSGIScriptAlias /funambulus /var/wiki/funambulus_trac/www/cgi-bin
> /trac.wsgi
>          <Directory /var/wiki/funambulus_trac/www/cgi-bin>
>                  Options -Indexes -MultiViews -SymLinksIfOwnerMatch
>                  AllowOverride All
>                  WSGIApplicationGroup %{GLOBAL}
>                  # For Apache 2.4
>                  <IfModule mod_authz_core.c>
>                          Require all granted
>                  </IfModule>
>          </Directory>
>
>
>
> And the trac.wsgi file is the standard one created via trac-admin ... 
> deploy
>
> import os
>
>
> def application(environ, start_request):
>     if not 'trac.env_parent_dir' in environ:
>         environ.setdefault('trac.env_path', '/var/wiki/funambulus_trac')
>     if 'PYTHON_EGG_CACHE' in environ:
>         os.environ['PYTHON_EGG_CACHE'] = environ['PYTHON_EGG_CACHE']
>     elif 'trac.env_path' in environ:
>         os.environ['PYTHON_EGG_CACHE'] = \
>             os.path.join(environ['trac.env_path'], '.egg-cache')
>     elif 'trac.env_parent_dir' in environ:
>         os.environ['PYTHON_EGG_CACHE'] = \
>             os.path.join(environ['trac.env_parent_dir'], '.egg-cache')
>     from trac.web.main import dispatch_request
>     return dispatch_request(environ, start_request)
>
>
>
> When I access trac through WSGI, the header and footer are missing 
> everywhere. The site seems to work fine otherwise.
>
>
> <https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-7asbPOKiHRQ/Vr8bWd1GxJI/AAAAAAAAIMQ/AgBKJ1fxj3Q/s1600/trac-missing-header-footer.png>
>
>
> I've added TRAC_ADMIN temporarily to anonymous role to help with 
> debugging, in case someone wants to take a look.
>
>
> Does anyone have pointers as to where to start looking to resolve this? 
> I've not done much web development with Python / WSGI, but since everything 
> seems to be working fine without WSGI - I could use some pointers.
>
>
> Thanks,
>
> Vijay Varadan
>


I'm unsure what the issue it, but I can reproduce by putting a file name 
theme.html in $env/templates, with the following content:

<!DOCTYPE html

    PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN"

    "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd";>

<html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml";

      xmlns:xi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XInclude";

      xmlns:py="http://genshi.edgewall.org/";

      xmlns:i18n="http://genshi.edgewall.org/i18n";

      py:strip="">


</html>

Continuing to investigate ...

- Ryan 

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Trac 
Users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/trac-users.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to