On Tuesday, December 6, 2016 at 6:03:47 PM UTC-8, Mingxing Tian wrote:

> I found a few problems:
> 1. the first page is being given, please refer to Annex.

Before reporting these problems and asking us to tell you the solution,
please try exploring yourself. Go to the project wiki page, see if there is
an updated version of the plugin available.

You can see the problem is with TracWysiwygPlugin, right? So you should
looks here:
https://trac-hacks.org/wiki/TracWysiwygPlugin

All I have to do is look at the change log and see that an issue with
addEvent was fixed in r15940, which is the most recent change, seen at the
bottom of the project wiki page.

> 2. view tags page log error output
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/trac/web/main.py", line 613, in
> _dispatch_request
>     dispatcher.dispatch(req)
>   File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/trac/web/main.py", line 273, in
> dispatch
>     iterable=chrome.use_chunked_encoding)
>   File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/trac/web/chrome.py", line 1119,
> in render_template
>     stream = template.generate(**data)
>   File "build/bdist.linux-x86_64/egg/genshi/template/base.py", line 545,
> in generate
>     stream = self.stream
>   File "build/bdist.linux-x86_64/egg/genshi/template/base.py", line 455,
> in stream
>     self._stream = list(self._prepare(self._stream))
>   File "build/bdist.linux-x86_64/egg/genshi/template/base.py", line 491,
> in _prepare
>     yield kind, (directives, list(substream)), pos
>   File "build/bdist.linux-x86_64/egg/genshi/template/base.py", line 505,
> in _prepare
>     cls=cls or self.__class__)
>   File "build/bdist.linux-x86_64/egg/genshi/template/loader.py", line 246,
> in load
>     raise TemplateNotFound(filename, search_path)
> TemplateNotFound: Template "macros.html" not found

Thanks for reporting. Fixed in r16059.
https://trac-hacks.org/changeset/16059

> 3. Cannot find an implementation of the IPasswordHashMethod interface
> named HtDigestHashMethod. Please check that the Component is enabled or
> update the option [account-manager] hash_method in trac.ini.

What steps have you taken to explore the problem? That error message must
give you some hints. Please tell us what steps you've taken to try to solve
it on your own, and I will gladly provide hints. If you don't find the
error message clear, please explain since I'd like to improve it.

> 4. In addition, I also found a strange phenomenon, when I visit a task
> list, the default modification of the work order of the DIV area is open,
> which in the previous version is hidden.

I suppose this is an issue related to some plugin, but you've given no
hints as to which plugin.