On Tuesday, December 6, 2016 at 10:22:26 PM UTC-8, Mingxing Tian wrote:

> [...]
>>> Traceback (most recent call last):
>>>   File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/trac/web/main.py", line 613, in
>>> _dispatch_request
>>>     dispatcher.dispatch(req)
>>>   File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/trac/web/main.py", line 273, in
>>> dispatch
>>>     iterable=chrome.use_chunked_encoding)
>>>   File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/trac/web/chrome.py", line 1119,
>>> in render_template
>>>     stream = template.generate(**data)
>>>   File "build/bdist.linux-x86_64/egg/genshi/template/base.py", line 545,
>>> in generate
>>>     stream = self.stream
>>>   File "build/bdist.linux-x86_64/egg/genshi/template/base.py", line 455,
>>> in stream
>>>     self._stream = list(self._prepare(self._stream))
>>>   File "build/bdist.linux-x86_64/egg/genshi/template/base.py", line 491,
>>> in _prepare
>>>     yield kind, (directives, list(substream)), pos
>>>   File "build/bdist.linux-x86_64/egg/genshi/template/base.py", line 505,
>>> in _prepare
>>>     cls=cls or self.__class__)
>>>   File "build/bdist.linux-x86_64/egg/genshi/template/loader.py", line
>>> 246, in load
>>>     raise TemplateNotFound(filename, search_path)
>>> TemplateNotFound: Template "macros.html" not found
>>>

>> Thanks for reporting. Fixed in r16059.
>> https://trac-hacks.org/changeset/16059
>> <https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ftrac-hacks.org%2Fchangeset%2F16059&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNF3l2R2AXk-eh-vqwUaiVBMdFKdIA>
>>

>>> 3. Cannot find an implementation of the IPasswordHashMethod interface
>>> named HtDigestHashMethod. Please check that the Component is enabled or
>>> update the option [account-manager] hash_method in trac.ini.
>>>

>> What steps have you taken to explore the problem? That error message must
>> give you some hints. Please tell us what steps you've taken to try to solve
>> it on your own, and I will gladly provide hints. If you don't find the
>> error message clear, please explain since I'd like to improve it.
>>

>>> 4. In addition, I also found a strange phenomenon, when I visit a task
>>> list, the default modification of the work order of the DIV area is open,
>>> which in the previous version is hidden.
>>>

>> I suppose this is an issue related to some plugin, but you've given no
>> hints as to which plugin.
>>

>>> <https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-JmNCXsy5PS0/WEdrY1JsdEI/AAAAAAAAAHA/VzTOY6ERKOACefm2UgQtkJgPu3qE03CqwCLcB/s1600/QQ%25E6%2588%25AA%25E5%259B%25BE20161207095217.png>
>>>

> Thank you very much for your suggestion, I really should be good to check
> their own and exclude some ridiculous questions. Here's my reply to your
> suggestion:
> 1. By updating the "TracWysiwygPlugin" plug-in, so that part of the JS
> problem is resolved, but there is still a problem:
> jquery.js:2 Uncaught Error: Syntax error, unrecognized expression: *[@id
> ](…)
> Which I can not confirm in the end is which plug-in problems, well, I

Thank you for the info. Hint - take a unique part of that expression, such
as "*[@id]", put it in the search box on trac-hacks.org. That leads me to:
https://trac-hacks.org/ticket/12721

Okay, now you can check. Does error go away if disabling SectionEditPlugin?
Make sure to do a hard refresh of the page when enabling / disabling,
before testing. If the error goes away, then we can confirm SectionEdit is
the issue, in which case I'll look at fixing #12721.

> 2. By updating the trunk code, I fixed the problem Thank you.
> 3. I am in the management module configuration account error, when I click
> "next" when I appeared above the problem mentioned. According to the error,
> I think it is necessary to manually "trac.ini" in the distribution of what?
> ?? ??
>

> <https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-VVhniuf0CHw/WEeoKGsjoBI/AAAAAAAAAHY/owwZSnSrZHoptqxvxXbm6spnq7tyYo5XACLcB/s1600/QQ%25E6%2588%25AA%25E5%259B%25BE20161207141037.png>
>
> [account-manager]
> account_changes_notify_addresses =
> htpasswd_file = /home/svndata/svnconf/passwd
> htpasswd_hash_type = md5
> notify_actions = new,change,delete
> password_store = HtPasswdStore
> reset_password = disabled

I find there are problems with that Configuration wizard of AccountManager,
so maybe it's best to avoid it. Instead, I think you should just directly
edit trac.ini in your Environment, using this recipe:
https://trac-hacks.org/wiki/CookBook/AccountManagerPluginConfiguration#HtPasswdStore

Info on editing trac.ini in Trac environment is found here:
https://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/TracEnvironment

Let me know if it's still not clear.

> 4. I mean in any visit to a task, modify the output of the task domain
> name are displayed, this is normal? Because of language problems, I may not
> say, see my attached pictures.
>

> <https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-jSxdsV1rT84/WEeqXn3gETI/AAAAAAAAAHg/77MtheUQV0cf1dcQUKNho7o-X8qtp4qLgCLcB/s1600/screencapture-trac-idouzi-trac-idouzi-ticket-524-1481091438119.png>

The Modify section should be collapsed, as seen here:
https://trac.edgewall.org/ticket/12477

Make sure to do a hard refresh (SHIFT + F5) to clear the cache. If the
problem persists, I suspect you'll find a JavaScript error in the console,
and we'll probably need to solve those errors in order to get the
JavaScript functionality on the ticket page working again.

Also, just to be sure, did you do this step to refresh static resources?
https://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/TracUpgrade#a5.Refreshstaticresources

5. Add a new question, why can't the comment on the task list now. Even if
> it is my own content.

Do you mean, you cannot see how to Edit your comment? On hover, you should
see the icons appear in the upper right corner of the comment. Perhaps they
don't appear due to the JavaScript errors.

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-eEyYY8-AY9A/WEetzlSXmQI/AAAAAAAAEDc/0yQodEeK_j8dcb_JjsEp5mKSDPVMcSuqgCLcB/s1600/Screen%2BShot%2B2016-12-06%2Bat%2B22.35.13.png>

- Ryan