On Sat, Nov 18, 2017 at 7:55 AM, Fred Leeflang <fr...@dutchie.org> wrote:

> I have the same problem on my Debian Stretch box. I checked but I don't
> have a setup.py that I can patch. I have installed:
>
> ii  trac                                  1.2+dfsg-1
>             all          Enhanced wiki and issue tracking system for
> software development projects

You'll need to install from source rather than using your package manager.
See TracInstall for details.

You can install into a virtualenv if you wish to avoid adding packages to
the system path that don't originate from your package manager.

> Is there a file I can patch to make it work while waiting for the 1.2.3?

The patch was rejected for Trac 1.2.3. Trac 1.4 will be released by end of
year and support PyMySQL.

- Ryan