Hi,

On Wed, Mar 6, 2019 at 3:48 AM Peter Suter <petsu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I think this was discussed here: https://trac.edgewall.org/ticket/11002

I don't consider the ticket is related.

In 1.0.x:
 * use_public_cc option and always_notify_reporter option are enabled,
the reporter is listed in To field.
 * use_public_cc option and always_notify_owner option are enabled,
the owner is listed in To field.
 * use_public_cc option and always_notify_updater option are enabled,
the updater is listed in To field.

See:
 *
https://trac.edgewall.org/browser/tags/trac-1.0.17/trac/ticket/notification.py?marks=126,128,130#L121
 *
https://trac.edgewall.org/browser/tags/trac-1.0.17/trac/notification.py?marks=512#L509

In 1.2.x:
 * Never use To field even if any configurations.
   *
https://trac.edgewall.org/browser/tags/trac-1.2.3/trac/notification/mail.py?marks=449#L410

I cannot find the change of the behavior in
https://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/TracDev/ReleaseNotes/1.2. I think Trac
should keep the behavior after upgrading to 1.2.x.

Also, I'm using AnnouncerPlugin on Trac 1.0.x in production
environment and have the same issue. I wrote decorator component to
keep the save behavior.

--
Jun Omae <jun6...@gmail.com> (大前 潤)