Hi Patty,

Could you elaborate a bit on why and when the current behavior is a problem for you?

And what exactly would have to be different? Is it just this?

from  trac.core  import  Component,  implements
from  trac.notification.api  import  IEmailDecorator
from  trac.notification.mail  import  set_header

class  ToFieldEmailDecorator(Component):

    implements(IEmailDecorator)

    # IEmailDecorator methods
def decorate_message(self, event, message, charset):
        set_header(message,  'To',  message['Cc'],  charset)

Many people seem to have all sorts of different special requirements for notifications, so such plugins are the only viable way how such individual tweaks can reasonably be supported.

Cheers,
Peter