2008/11/28 Jared Rypka-Hauer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> I've never really understood people's aversion to using the server scope...
> it's no different than application and session and is there to be used for
> just exactly this sort of situation.
> Can you go into why you don't like it a bit? I'm trying to get my head
> around this.

I suspect its legacy thinking,  old habits and all that, dating back to the
C++ versions of CF and prior to cflock and internal locking. Its a long time
ago now, but I vaguely recall the server scope being even more flaky than
application and session.  ~shrug~  I think it is as simple as that.

Stephen
--
Stephen Moretti
Blog : http://nil.checksite.co.uk/