Hi Normando,

> I want to make commit from command line. I can make commits through cron
> scripts, but I want through pootle, because add a message about
> translator and translated strings.

I am not sure, if you want to do the commits via command line or via pootle.

For command line: make sure, that you use the appropriate system user (e.g.
"pootle") to avoid trouble with file permissions and ownership.

For commits via the pootle web interface take a look at:
http://translate.sourceforge.net/wiki/pootle/version_control
http://translate.sourceforge.net/wiki/pootle/permissions

I hope this helps,
Lars