On 25/06/2008, at 4:18 AM, Cristóbal Palmer wrote:

Perhaps I can have a look later to add a translation myself. Can you add
Afrikaans to the mailman project?

Done!

You'll have to talk to Clytie (head of translations for mailman) about
signing up with the project.

Thanks for the reference, Cristóbal.

I know Friedel will be an asset to our project. :)

Friedel, may I add your details to our table of Mailman Language Champions? [1]

from Clytie

Vietnamese Free Software Translation Team
http://vnoss.net/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=projects:l10n

[1] http://wiki.list.org/display/DEV/Languages