I have found the solution to my problem on Stack Overflow

I have commented out the CSRF thing from django/middleware/csrf.py
And now suggestions are working for me, hope it will help to other users.
And thanks again for the wonderful Pootle!

File: django/middleware/csrf.py Around line 160:

            # check incoming token
#            request_csrf_token = request.POST.get('csrfmiddlewaretoken', None)
#            if request_csrf_token != csrf_token:
#                if cookie_is_new:
#                    # probably a problem setting the CSRF cookie
#                    return reject("CSRF cookie not set.")
#                else:
#                    return reject("CSRF token missing or incorrect.")

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1650941/django-csrf-framework-cannot-be-disabled-and-is-breaking-my-site