Hello,

We have an issue with greek encoding. When our translator insert greek words
in Pootle, Pootle displays "???? ??? ????" as result. I checked the po files
and it contains "???" too.

I'm trying to find a solution but I didn't find encoding informations on the
pootle website so perhaps I'm missing a very trivial thing.

Thank a lot for your help.

--*
Fabien GRENIER*
*R&D engineer*