Op Wo, 2011-05-25 om 12:35 +0400 skryf Pavel Repkin:
> As far as understand my question is about Pootle translation tools.
> We are running Pootle on our own Apache server.
>
> All I want is to add German-Austrian locale to Pootle so we can have
> our project translated to de_AT locale.

Ah, ok. You don't need to wait for a new version to do this. You can do
it immediately by adding the language in the admin panel with language
code de_AT, language name "German (Austria)" and the rest the same as
German.  This way you can start using it immediately.

Friedel

--
Recently on my blog:
http://translate.org.za/blogs/friedel/en/content/better-lies-about-gnome-localisation