Hi,

I'm using Pootle 2.1.6. I use "Update files from templates" so that the
modifications of the original strings in the "templates" language are
updated in the translated languages.
But if an original string (in the "templates" language") is not modified
and previously translated (in another language), it is marked "fuzzy" after
the update even if the string is still the same.
So all the strings which were previously translated and not modified after
the update become "fuzzy"...

Is this the expected behavior ? It would mean that after an update, all
strings should be reviewed again even if they were not modified.
Is there a special setting to avoid this and that only strings with slight
modifications are marked "fuzzy" ?

I tried with "TS" files but it seems that the problem is the same with "PO"
file.

Thanks for your help.

Tim