Hello!

My name is Nico and I work as a paralegal for the Foundation. As you may
know already, we rolled out the updated Terms of Use a few months ago and
have since been working on getting the updated ToU translated into more
languages.

For the below languages, we had a professional translation service provide
the initial translations but are now looking for some help doing quality
analysis on the documents they provided to make sure the wording is in line
with other WMF policy pages. By any chance are there folks available who
could help us with QA'ing the translations?:

   - Danish (da)

<https://link.edgepilot.com/s/c8a476a2/G4M17ynZc0yt0iDXpT8wzw?u=https://foundation.wikimedia.org/wiki/Policy:Terms_of_Use/da>
   - Estonian (et)
   - Irish/Gaeilge (ga)
   - Hungarian
   - Latvian (lv)

<https://link.edgepilot.com/s/cae8f5cf/6EDBNF3abEaue-abZ9PR0g?u=https://foundation.wikimedia.org/wiki/Policy:Terms_of_Use/lv>
   - Lithuanian (lt)

<https://link.edgepilot.com/s/22393ae0/5u2xRYZ9HU_bpkNkoaeDwA?u=https://foundation.wikimedia.org/wiki/Policy:Terms_of_Use/lt>
   - Maltese (mt)
   - Slovenian (sl)

<https://link.edgepilot.com/s/b27f3774/3krc1QBSykujeFe5H1fagQ?u=https://foundation.wikimedia.org/wiki/Policy:Terms_of_Use/sl>
   - Slovakian (sk)

<https://link.edgepilot.com/s/d09bdaee/7wQ7mQkJrkyH-MSiQtp9Pg?u=https://foundation.wikimedia.org/wiki/Policy:Terms_of_Use/sk>
   - Swedish (sv)

<https://link.edgepilot.com/s/e000b854/xh0fx3dPCkuoDn8eI7SQBw?u=https://foundation.wikimedia.org/wiki/Policy:Terms_of_Use/sv>

Thanks in advance and please let us know if you have any questions or if
any part of this message is unclear!

Nico

--
*Nicolás Aramayo* (they/them <https://pronouns.minus18.org.au/>)
Tech Law Paralegal

NOTICE: This message might have confidential or legally privileged
information in it. If you have received this message by accident, please
delete it and let us know about the mistake.

*I**magine a world in which every single human being can freely share in
the sum of all knowledge. That's our commitment. Donate.
<https://donate.wikimedia.org/>*