Sorry for the multiple messages but it has come to my attention that I
should clarify that what’s currently at the links above are NOT the updated
translations! The new translations only exist as actual PDFs and we would
be sending those to people for QA'ing before publicly posting and!

Appreciate your patience with all of my messages!