List of current harmonized standards http://www.cetest.nl/emc-harm.htm
15 great tips for the EMC-designer http://www.cetest.nl/features01.htm

-----Original Message-----
From:   treg-appro...@world.std.com [mailto:treg-appro...@world.std.com] On
Behalf Of Victor L. Boersma
Sent:   dinsdag 13 april 1999 3:37
To:     INTERNET:treg@world.std.com
Subject:        Re: RTTE Problems?

I had the original problem, because I am going blind and daffy.  I misread
the "l's" for "1's".

However, once that was fixed, I had no probelms and needed no registration
to download.

My problem is that my Acrobat Reader says that there is unrecognizable
stuff in that
"pfd" file and gives me only blank pages for all my trouble.  Now, I have
had that with
other "pdf" files and have never found out what the matter is.  I received
a couple of
other "pdf" files today that went through like nobody's business.  Anybody
any
suggestions ?

Regards,

Vic