Thanks for asking that question General.  I was actually about to ask the
same question.

I try and express my love for people in two ways,

-  I am very conscious about what I say and how I say things.
-  I try to be there for people when they need me.

On Thu, Feb 10, 2011 at 8:27 AM, Milton Jiri <[email protected]> wrote:

> I think that its mentioned numerously coz its one of the hardest. We ought
> to really work on ourselves as to learn to love and learn to express
> love...
> im one person who struggles to express love the way I ought to, I might
> love
> but the way it comes out can be very different and can be misunderstood.
>
> How do you show the people around you you love them?
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email protected]
> [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of [email protected]
> Sent: Thursday, February 10, 2011 5:10 AM
> To: [email protected]
> Subject: Daily Devotional
>
> 'For this cuase, thou shalt not comit adultery, thou shalt not kill, thou
> shalt not steal, thou shall not bear false witness, thou shalt not covet,
> and if there be any other commandment, it is breifly comprehended in this
> saying, namely thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. Love worketh no
> ill
> to his neighbour, therefore love is fulfilling the law.' Romans 13:9-10
> If there is a commandment that is mentioned numerous times in the bible, it
> is the commandment of love. When u operate in love, it is easy for u to go
> the extra mile for u brother or ur sister. When u operate in love, God's
> grace will always follow u remember mwari havadi kunyadziswa and therefore
> wen u do his will he has no option but to bring a blessing upon ur life.
> When u show love to someone, in watever situation, u lighten their
> situation. Just the thought that i am going thru this with someone else
> makes u feel better.
> Guys as much as it may seem difficult, I believe we can never show enough
> love but we just have to continue and it is the time wen u go out of ur way
> to show love that u recieve ur blessing from God.
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "tribewithavibe" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected].
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en.
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "tribewithavibe" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected].
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en.
>
>


-- 

....Loving God includes loving people.  You`ve got to love both. 1 John 4:21
(MSG)

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en.

Reply via email to