Amen Mukoma Simba.  Its true that a lot of people are walking around with a
lot of bitterness.  I`d like to share some scriptures with you;


   - John 16:33  These things have I spoken to you that in me ye might have
   peace. In the world ye have tribulation; but be of good courage: I have
   overcome the world.
   - Mat 18:7  Woe unto the world because of offences! for it must needs be
   that offences come; but woe to that man by whom the offence cometh!
   - Heb 12:15  Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God;
   lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you, and thereby many be
   defiled;

The Bible says that we are going to go through stuff whilst we are here but
we must take courage because Jesus has overcome the world.  The Bible also
says that offenses are DEFINITELY going to come.  So at least we should get
comfort in the fact that this is a fallen world we live in and such
uchangumburwa from time to time.  And He lives in us, so we too have
overcome any challenge we may face.  When someone offends you sometimes it
takes everything in you to keep walking peacefully with that person.  But
take courage we have the Holy Spirit to help us.

Lastly we need to realise that offense is the bait of the enemy the Bible
says in Hebrews 12:5


   1. bitterness will defile you,
   2. it will cause you trouble
   3. and it will cause you to fail of the grace of God.


I don`t know about you but that seems like a really high price to pay for
holding on to an offense.  Think about it.  Isn`t it worth your while to
just let some things go?  I`ve found that the hardest time for me is when
I`m making the decision to let something go.  Sometimes it feels like I am
going to die LITERALLY!!  But once I have made the decision from my heart
all the sudden the peace of God envelopes me like Mukoma Wex was saying.

Take time out today to think of the consequences of holding bitterness in
our hearts...



On Wed, Feb 9, 2011 at 5:12 AM, <[email protected]> wrote:

> 'If it is possible, as much as lieth in you, live peacebly with all men.
> Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath, for
> it is written, vengance is mine, I will repay saith the Lord. Therefore if
> thine enemy hunger, feed him, if he thirst, give him drink, for in so doing
> thou shall heap coals of fire on his head. Be not overcome of evil, but
> overcome evil with good.' Rom 12:18-21
> How easy is it to live this way guys?
> I have found it to be very difficult but the moment u just overcome evil
> with good, the feeling is just overwhelming. I have discovered that if u do
> good to those that dislike u, u free up alot of space inside of you. When u
> do not overcome evil with good, u carry that evil within u and it becomes
> bitterness. Bitterness cozes unnecessary discomfort in one's heart.
> Let go of those that despise u and see how God just brings peace over ur
> life, infact it can even create an opportunity to evangelise wen one will
> ask u, 'how come u r always smiling and never get bitter' and u get a chanc
> to tell them that u serve a God of peace.
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "tribewithavibe" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected].
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en.
>
>


-- 

....Loving God includes loving people.  You`ve got to love both. 1 John 4:21
(MSG)

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en.

Reply via email to