On 13/04/13 13:07, ejectm...@me.com wrote:
This raises all kinds of restrictions, not at all limited to use and
modification. With the words "distort" and "mutilate" in there, it
would seem you're not allowed to make the work worse. And that's a
restriction on modification, not to mention horribly subjective; it
might be unenforceable, but who can presume that?

I'm not a lawyer ;-) but I think this part is the important bit:

if You Reproduce [...] You must not distort [...] in relation to the
Work which would be prejudicial to the Original Author's honor or
reputation.

... which perhaps is a way of saying you can't modify it in a way that
removes attribution? I could be wrong though.

Andrew.