I got it now.
Your definition of freedom is so slippery that you just call the lack of freedom sometimes slavery, sometimes "hierarchy" or "being a team", just which of the names suits you best in order to rationalize your behaviour.
You never provided any real arguments about the differences of the three.
I think every reader recognizes this and if you don't provide a few concrete definitions and point out in a clear way why the animal in a tribe has freedom because he "can try to overthrow the leadership" but people in tyrannic countries have not, then your lack of arguments is obvious for everyone and my work is done.