You mean the apps I use could be the main problem ?

It's right that I sometimes use two or three apps at the same time : GNOME Mplayer for music and abrowser or midori for browsing for example. I also often use audacity. Now for example, with midori opened and a movie copying from my hard drive to a usb stick my cpu is 100% used all the time with half of my ram memory. Should I run only one app at a time to have a good speed ? Can adding some ram fix the problem ?

Concerning my graphics card I renounced using 3D apps until I have no money for buying an intel one. I can't find any of my graphics cards, even the olders, on h-node.