(ReaperX7)

"From that video he seems to be thinking his software can directly mimic the speed, user-friendliness, zero-administration, and core functionality of Windows upon the Linux kernel.

Sorry, but Linux and Windows are two different operating systems and systemd isn't about free choice and freedom of administration of the system. It's about controlled automation and a lack of core principles of system security.

I'm beginning to think we'd be better off gathering up some independent developers, or developers from other Linux systems, grabbing the hal, udisks, upower, and udev sources we still have and redeveloping a cross-platform INIT system that can be not only invisible to the system, but completely modular with full control of the system if so desired, works on BSD, Linux, and various other UNIX and UNIX-like operating system kernels and distributions, before Red Hat and Lennart completely destroy Linux and the various OS distributions that use it, and turn it into something it's not and set back Linux yet again as a viable OS alternative to Windows."