Well- I believe this # was given to me in a response to a question I asked of those more knowledgeable and involved in the FCC details. That is there are lawyers, developers, and other technical types much more intimately involved/figuring it all out and I'm just grasping the jist of it enough to explain it less technical types. The larger rules are something like over a hundred pages if I'm not mistaken full of legal words that even the lawyers are unsure of what they mean (people who have dealt with this stuff in the past already). I'm more putting heads together and trying to get other people to figure it out, correct our understanding (ie the people who are helping with doing the promoting, creating the wiki page, etc). Now that we have put together a message (I helped a little), and overall figured out how we plan to tackle the problem I'm going to promote the heck out of it. Several prominent groups are at a minimum suppose to be working on blog posts at a minimum.

We'll see what happens!